Wednesday, September 20, 2006

About

Hi,

Thanks for visiting.

This blog is about my Radio Control Hobby to share my planes, helis and other interesting finds. Too many aircrafts, too little time .... and money.

I luv feedbacks and suggestions, you can be critical and let me know what you think of the blog or just drop a note to say hi. Or if you want to share your thoughts
or need additional info on anything in my blog , please feel free to ask me.

Get to me through the comments in this post, you can leave your nick,name,email,etc.I will get back to you when i can.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice web site you have, you can also visit our RC forum here. www.rc-ms.com.

Forest_gum

mazon said...

Hi Forest_gum,

Thanks for the compliment. Hope you find the posts interesting and useful. Yap, i do visit rc-ms.com too.

cheers